No announcement yet.

Do you really want this...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it! May take my slow self a little while to find everything but so far so good!
    Just wingin it.

White 4.55 SC, 60HP Yamaha 4st.

Comment

wow it is different, need to change some colours and get a nice graphic for the header, come on guys, send me some of your latest pics of your boat, fish, plastics so i can get on with making one
      Cheers
      Dave
      sigpic

Comment

This is a bit flash isn't it. If I get lost in here will anyone come and find me?

Good work Doug, Dave and anyone else that helped with the upgrade.
        I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
          wow it is different, need to change some colours and get a nice graphic for the header, come on guys, send me some of your latest pics of your boat, fish, plastics so i can get on with making one
          This is one of my favourites of mine Dave

Attached Files
          Just wingin it.

White 4.55 SC, 60HP Yamaha 4st.

Comment

C'mon, Dave and I put ourselves in the poorhouse to get you lot this new all-singing all-dancing site and no-one has posted yet. Is it too complicated for you? We had it tested and even firies (except officers) found it easy to use. The floggings may have to be reinstated.
            When I was a boy....

Comment

Looks wonderful Doug and Dave! Hoorah!

Comment

After I read a post this speech bubble pops up and gets in the way. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?
                I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

Hi Sam,

I had the same problem when the new version went live, seems to have stopped now but was a PITA at the time. Do you have your sign in set to 'remember me'? If so maybe try signing out and then back in again?
                  "Exploring all the ways not to do it!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kfish View Post
                    Hi Sam,

I had the same problem when the new version went live, seems to have stopped now but was a PITA at the time. Do you have your sign in set to 'remember me'? If so maybe try signing out and then back in again?
                    Tried that KFish. I'm going to say Doug is punishing me for something I said or for associating with rowdy members like yourself

Comment

That's not the problem Sam (though it ought to be). There's tons I don't understand about this program and I hope Dave is turning the paramedic mind to it. Unlike anaesthetists he had plenty time to teach himself all about it.
                      When I was a boy....

Comment

Minor teething issues. New site still rocks.

Comment

I missed all this, but i like it - the site and the new, fresh abuse.

If you need a donation to help with the upgrade and running costs, please just say so and i'll start a collection. Maybe i can blackmail the people around my area - gimme your dollars or i stand on my balcony on sunday mornings, buck naked and scratching imaginary itches!

Comment

Originally posted by iamsam View Post
                            After I read a post this speech bubble pops up and gets in the way. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?
                            Ok so those painful speech bubbles are now gone. If anyone on the admin team had something to do with that, thank you it makes scrolling through threads so much easier. If you didn't, please don't do anything.

Comment

Of course it was me, Sam. Just remind me - what did I do?

Dave may have been tinkering. He's MIA again.
                              When I was a boy....

Comment

Working...
                              X