2017 Flathead Classic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Flathead Classic

Hey guys just wondering if anyone fished this years Classic on the Gold Coast and how you went? I didn't fish it due to work commitments and logistics but think it is a great family friendly competition. I am keen to get out one weekend soon and try to hook a couple of flatties down the pin myself. Hopefully the bit of rain we have had will help flush the system out.
    I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

I also missed this one, I think I will be there next year though. Shit nick whyte absolutely slayed it this year!
    Just wingin it.

White 4.55 SC, 60HP Yamaha 4st.

Comment

iamsam,do you fish the pin much ? I would be keen to chase some lizards one day if you are keen !
      Cheers
      Giffo

I don't get drunk ! I get awsome !

Comment

Lindsay I think the Whyte boys almost had the comp one on day one. They absolutely smashed it. I think a lot of people troll this comp and have good results. Iíve never really trolled but might have to give it a go sometime.

Giffo i I donít get down to the pin much (only up in Brissy) mainly because Iím lazy. Like most spots Have to fish it often to work out what works and what doesnít which logistically puts me off. I love the fact that there are so many banks to cast at though so never nothing to do. I only know about half a dozen different spots that have produced fish over the years so I need to find more. Itís a good place to explore if you have enough time.
        I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

Working...
        X