Announcement

Collapse

Clock's ticking

I need to have a volunteer to take over as El Presidente by the 20th.

I went to the doc this afternoon and I've had an entirely new pathology added to my already lengthy list. Soon I may be needing a guide dog and a white stick and I've never met a Labrador yet that can type, never mind the spilling and pinctuation;

I really am serious guys - I am no longer able or willing to do the few simple tasks required to keep the site running. Can I have a volunteer even if he thinks that he can palm it off later. It isn't that difficult altho someone with computer skills and an interest could do a lot with the "raw" site.

Over to you, Blue Leader (I was RAF, so that makes sense if you fought in the Battle of Britain like me.)
See more
See less

Whats my 5.3 Cuddy Cab worth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats my 5.3 Cuddy Cab worth

Hi Guys

Its been a long time since I have been active on the site & it seems even longer since I actually did more than sit in my 5.3m Cuddy Cab.

Im thinking its time to put her up for sale but I cant seem to find any others around second hand to give me a guide.

5.3m Cuddy Cab
    115Hp Joonson 2st
    Bimini
    GPS/Chart Plotter
    CD/Radio/USB Stereo
    Bait Board
    Ski Pole
    4062 isnt that many really

sigpic

5.3 Cuddy 115Hp Johno 2St

Good to see you're still alive and kicking, Pete. We need good correspondents like you (1106 posts!) as things are deathly quiet. Even Dave Kain is MIA.

Your new family don't like boating and fishing?

All the best!
    When I was a boy....

Comment

G'day,

Two additional bits of info you might need to include to help folks assist with an assessment; year of the hull and hours on the motor.

As you've probably seen, brand spankers with a bit of fruit (but no rego, etc) they go for about $50k:
      https://tinyurl.com/ybhhj68j

There's also someone selling a 2015 centre con on Gumtree too (in the 4.8 at least, the Cuddy adds around $2k to the price when new, so that may be something you need to factor when comparing yours to this). Price on this boat seems steep off the cuff to me, but I've not really read through the ad and it may come with some outstanding extra's to warrant it.....
      https://tinyurl.com/ybgnv6gq

Finally, if you're not desperate to sell it, I'd keep an eye on the following sites for the next month or so and see if anything pops up to help you see what else is on the market to compare it to (unfortunately this will also mean tolerating the irritating dealers which spam the sites with "POA" ads):

* boatsales.com.au
      * tradeboats.com.au
      * boatsonline.com.au
      * gumtree.com.au
      * tradingpost.com.au

Hopefully that's enough to help you at least come to some kind of ballpark on where to start.
      Last edited by acidstone; 03-01-2019, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post
        Good to see you're still alive and kicking, Pete. We need good correspondents like you (1106 posts!) as things are deathly quiet. Even Dave Kain is MIA.

Your new family don't like boating and fishing?

All the best!
        Hi Doug

Frances likes the boat but not the fishing part. We have recently purchased a Caravan & we are now stuck with the age old problem where we can only tow one item at a time so the boat gets left behind. We are using the poly kayaks so I still am technically using a poly boat still . . . . . . . .
        4062 isnt that many really

sigpic

5.3 Cuddy 115Hp Johno 2St

Comment

Gday Pete,been a long time mate ! How is life going,I was in Tassie last year,we loved it and will be back ! Good luck selling the boat
          Cheers
          Giffo

I don't get drunk ! I get awsome !

Comment

Working...
          X