Bushman Stubby mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushman Stubby mods

Hi fellow plastic enthusiast, was a member of the old site over a decade ago when my pride and joy was a 455 frontrunner, have recently signed up again and thought I would share some snaps of my Bushman stubby and the mods that I have recently added. Top little outfit, currently in Tassie so very effective outfit for both rivers and dams.
    Attached Files

I think you should rename to a Bushman S̶t̶u̶b̶b̶y̶ TARDIS. It got room for everything!

Perfect for the job. Enjoy it.

Comment

wanted to have a clear platform so got everything tucked away, just need to put down some carpet in the near future and it will be done

Comment

Excellent mods, good lure casting set up, looks like it should slay some trout and bream in Tassie.

Comment

got this one the other day, first bream on a lure, happy as
          Attached Files

Comment

Welcome back hydee, I think I remember you. Newcastle boy, dad was a pro prawner in the hunter river?
            This week's problem is.......Doug's perfect!!

About MeStatisticsFriendsContact Info
            Doug has not made any friends yet
            Befriend Doug for only $50!
            Cheap at twice the price.

Comment

bloody solid bream too!
              Just wingin it.

White 4.55 SC, 60HP Yamaha 4st.

Comment

Good memory Chin, right about my family, father still has his trawler and have got a couple of cousins still involved in the Hunter, bloody PFOS is stuffing it up for everyone up there atm. Was previously a member when living at Hervey Bay, got my first Polly in 2003

Comment

Thanks McGyver, lost a bigger one 10 minute later, dont think my 2 kilo rod and 3 kilo line stood a chance against the submerged tree it called home, thats what happens when you use a light trout outfit chasing big bream

Comment

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you know how much these hulls weigh? Would it be too heavy to roof top? Would be on ladder racks on a ute tray so not vehicle roof

Comment

Working...
                    X