Smartwave SW 3500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is looking very cool!
    A day out on my boat - fish or no fish, beats a day stuck in the house - FACT

SW4800 CC + Yamaha 60 EFi. Tohatsu 5 Aux
    Honwave 3.8 Airflooor + Mariner 15 2 stroke

Comment

thanks mate, getting a wee bit excited, been doing way too much beach fishing lately lol and catching heaps of fish

Comment

So finally got the boat back, happy days. Controls work great and happy with the general set up but I will be chopping the alloy box down by 30% to make it even smaller. Would like a smaller steering wheel but I test this 1 first. Boat will get a run down at Jervis bay this weekend.

Comment

Nice mod. Guna hide that cable under the floor?
          Habes
          Far North Coast NSW

"Tight lines and white knuckles"

*** 4.1 Challenger Open *** 40 Hp Tohatsu *** 55lb MinnKota AP ***

Comment

hay Habes, plan was to hide it, but its fairly bloody stiff, I may run it back under half way along.

Spent too much time blood beach fishing ( 20 whiting ) didnt get any time to play with the set up

Comment

That's a great little project Steve, well done mate. I can see why you'd need carpet though - the glare off that plate will be a killer.

Go the foam brother, you won't regret it.

Comment

In fact, looking at that steering set up, you could build a flat deck in front of the console similar to what i did. You'd have a higher area at the front to stand on and would gain a significant amount of storage space

Comment

marine carpet went in a few days ago, 30hp and by myself its a handful, Im going to move the console back 10cm just to get a bit more weight rearward.

Heading off to Wyanagala Dam tmw for 3 days of Cod and yella belly fishing. Tow rope and mat will be taken, see if it has enough grunt to tow a few kids.

Comment

OK Wyangala came and went, 41 C for a few days, afew Cod caught n drank too much piss. Carby blocked but I managed to clear it after driving home by opening the nut underneath the Carby.

Busy with other stuff over the break I finally ripped back into Smartwave, Liquid nails and some Marine carpet from Bunning. Mate guilotined the floor back about 10cm and I finally found a solution to the onboard esky/seat set up.

50L Promarine cooler from Bunning which has nice little slot to run an ocky strap thru. Ive attched some metal loops to the floor and I will be able to run the Esky/Seat in 2 configurations. Stoked with the result and looking forward to testing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X