Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your bait board.

Hi guys,

I am about to make a bait board for my 4.55 Cuddy 2003. Please show me your one for me to get an idea how it would be setup

Cheers

I've got one off my 5.3 you can have if it will fit. I'm in Sydney. It's 860 long and 360 wide. It had plastic cutting boards fitted to the top. It's stainless steel and will clean up pretty well. The flat bar was screwed to the top of the transom and the clamp fitted to the rail on the rear of the boat. I took it off as I didn't want it there. There's a photo below showing it on my boat.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 13-02-2018, 22:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I've got one off my 5.3 you can have if it will fit. I'm in Sydney. It's 860 long and 360 wide. It had plastic cutting boards fitted to the top. It's stainless steel and will clean up pretty well. The flat bar was screwed to the top of the transom and the clamp fitted to the rail on the rear of the boat. I took it off as I didn't want it there. There's a photo below showing it on my boat.
      Hi Steve,

Thank you for your offer. I live in Sydney too . Um just wonder if your 5.3 wet as my 4.55 Cuddy. I am thinking of upgrading my one to 5.3 or move to aluminium boat.

Cheers

Comment

Just looked at the Polycraft site and the transom isn't anywhere near as deep on the 4.5 as the 5.3 to the flat bar section on the bait board might be too long, however if you want some measurements or you want to just get it modified you are welcome to it.

The 5.3 isn't very dry when you're heading into the chop etc, however I've been looking for a mobile plastic welder to give me a price on fitting some chines to the front.

Comment

I remember seeing someone with a Maccas tray baitboard on their Poly. Classic!
          Based in Port Macquarie
          2006 4.1 SC with 40hp Tohatsu 2 stroke
          Watersnake 54lb shadow leccy

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Just looked at the Polycraft site and the transom isn't anywhere near as deep on the 4.5 as the 5.3 to the flat bar section on the bait board might be too long, however if you want some measurements or you want to just get it modified you are welcome to it.

The 5.3 isn't very dry when you're heading into the chop etc, however I've been looking for a mobile plastic welder to give me a price on fitting some chines to the front.
            Hi Steven,

The same here, I have calling around Sydney plastic welder for the chines. Noone wants to do it. I may have to custom make a bait board i think.

Cheers

Comment

A friend suggested trying guys who repair bumper bars. I'm going to see if there are any of them who are mobile.

Comment

Working...
              X