Where is everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone

This site used to be so informative and always something interesting to read. WHERE HAS EVERYONE GONE

I agree Tezza. Dave and I have spent a great deal of money on this update and you lot have all been struck dumb.

I accept that it's different but the basics of posting are easy. Some of the other things require more social skills than the average bait fisherman has, but stick with it.

If I can get Dave out of the strip club we'll maybe manage to lower the mean IQ required to work it.

Give us your specific worries here. (But be aware that I shut down the sexual health clinic after some bad experiences with polyFrank.)
    When I was a boy....

Comment

I only ever went to the clinic Doug because you had a fetish for my bum.

The number of posts has declined over the years Tezza, but I don’t see any particular reason for that. This platform is just as easy to use as the old one
      5.3 walk through cuddy – 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke – 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

I've been busily fishing and had my old man visiting for the last 3 weeks.

Other than that, i'm honored to have been missed

Comment

Yes I have noticed a change in format,looks good Doug !
          Cheers
          Giffo

I don't get drunk ! I get awsome !

Comment

The main reason I am not posting is I don't have a boat anymore and I'm not fishing.

If you are looking at specific worries about the update, I do find this a lot harder to track updates in threads. I need to open each specific forum to see if the threads update. The last page had a side panel that had the latest thread updates, so I would know if someone had posted something new in a thread I had already visited.
            www.tidesandtrails.com
            My camping and fishing stories, including some cool locations

Comment

Disco I am not sure if this is correct (I am sure Kfish will let me know though ) but I click on the "New Topics" tab and any unread posts are listed there.
              I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

I don't know how I missed it...
                www.tidesandtrails.com
                My camping and fishing stories, including some cool locations

Comment

Originally posted by disco View Post
                  I don't know how I missed it...
                  It's because you're not fishing - your brain atrophies. Look at me - I haven't fished for years....
                  When I was a boy....

Comment

Originally posted by iamsam View Post
                    Disco I am not sure if this is correct (I am sure Kfish will let me know though ) but I click on the "New Topics" tab and any unread posts are listed there.
                    Works for me too Sam! (Smilies don't though, I just see blank squares.......so stop sticking ya tongue out at me. )
                    "Exploring all the ways not to do it!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kfish View Post

Works for me too Sam! (Smilies don't though, I just see blank squares.......so stop sticking ya tongue out at me. )
                      Smilies don't work for me either, but that's ok because apparently some of the members on here are grumpy old men who dont smile anyways.
                      I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

True, but we do get to have a little giggle at you young blokes occasionally. ;~)
                        Last edited by kfish; 13-10-2017, 20:06.

sigpic

Comment

The smilies have been edited to leave only the grumpy ones. Anyone who wants to smile should go to Facebook
                          When I was a boy....

Comment

"Anyone who wants to smile should go to Facebook"

Ugh! Thanks for the clarification Admin.....in that case I'll stick to grumpy little squares.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X