Announcement

Collapse

Clock's ticking

I need to have a volunteer to take over as El Presidente by the 20th.

I went to the doc this afternoon and I've had an entirely new pathology added to my already lengthy list. Soon I may be needing a guide dog and a white stick and I've never met a Labrador yet that can type, never mind the spilling and pinctuation;

I really am serious guys - I am no longer able or willing to do the few simple tasks required to keep the site running. Can I have a volunteer even if he thinks that he can palm it off later. It isn't that difficult altho someone with computer skills and an interest could do a lot with the "raw" site.

Over to you, Blue Leader (I was RAF, so that makes sense if you fought in the Battle of Britain like me.)
See more
See less

Polycraft 599 in Perth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polycraft 599 in Perth

hi guys ,
    im new to the site and polycraft boats
    ive been researching a lot on polycraft boats in particular the 599 cabin, and I LIKE it
    Iím looking at possibly purchasing a new one in Perth
    unfortunalelty the two dealers in Perth donít have any 599 in stock or on display
    as its a lot on money to spend without actually seeing what Iím buying which is putting me off.
    just wondered if anyone on here in Perth has a 599 cabin, would love to have a chat and hopefully have a look at your boat
    ive had large Ali boats before but love the positive reviews Iíve been reading about the polycrafts.
    many thanks
    steve

The 5.3 is a smaller version of the same boat, so if you can see one of them it will give you a good idea.
    5.3 walk through cuddy Ė 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke Ė 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

There used to be a centre console for sale in Busso not sure it is still there or not.
      Karl

Comment

Steve
        I recently upgraded from a 4.85m Trailcraft ali to a 5.3m Poly cabin - purchased from Boat City Balcatta. I bought it sight unseen although my brother in North Qld has a 5.99 which I had seen. It was the best choice I've made and like PolyFrank suggests if you see a 5.3 cabin, you will get a good idea about the 5.99. I now live in Shark Bay which is not much help to you but if you happen to be up that way, let me know.
        Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X