5.3m warrior CC hull diagram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.3m warrior CC hull diagram

Had a bit of an awkward moment when out the other day when water was filling in the back of the boat. Bilge pump sorted it and I found it was a leaking bung. What it did make me realize is that I probably don't know the different compartments of my hull well enough.

Does anyone have or know where to get a hull diagram for a 5.3 m Polycraft?

I don't have a diagram mate but I have had the same journey in getting to know my boat (5.99 frontier). The dramas that I have experienced along the way have been frustrating to say the least. Leaks, holding water and water between skins. I feel I have finally got my head around it now. The fact the transom isn't solid plastic is what I just realised and that's where bulk water was entering my second skin.

Comment

When you say transom, where the motor is attached to?

I have a 5.99, but no major leaks since I've owned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best way test is run the hose in different areas of the hull to work out drain points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't have a hull diagram but I can tell you a bit about the different compartments in the hull.

There is the three at the front which you will know can be used as storage, they all drain into the lower bilge area. Then there is three similar ones under the main floor, the centre one has the fuel tank in it, you can see it by lifting the floor hatch under the back seat.
          That one drains via a pipe to the rear open bilge where the motor is, the side two drain into the lower bilge where the other pump is.
          You might want to manually turn that pump on occasionally to see it's still working. Mine wasn't when I didn't plug the old transducer holes up properly when fitting a new one and had a load of water leak in there.
          So much so that after about four hours on the water the boat was visibly lower in the water and very sluggish getting on the plain.
          5.3 walk through cuddy 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

Thanks all. Have contemplated the hose option polyfrank your summary has given me a good enough picture

Comment

mine came with no hose clamps
              5.3 metre centre console-140 suzuki-80 lb minn kota on the drink one day

Comment

Working...
              X