FishFinders/GPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FishFinders/GPS

A big thanks to Anthony (AKA Chocolatemoose) of Regal Marine. I was looking for a fishfinder for my poly - hadn't thought about replacing the one she came with originally until I took a long hard look at it!
    At the time I was dealing with him I didn't realise that he was the same ChocolateMoose who had provided some great hints on my thread dealing with the wholesale modification of my 455 centre console!
    Anthony's knowledge on the subject was extraordinary! He was able to give me a really great objective overview of all the brands - citing their pros and cons off the top of his head. It is not often you come across someone with such obvious knowledge and passion. After quite a few calls and emails I settled on a Garmin EchoMap 95SV - and he did me a fantastic price as well.
    Many thanks Anthony and someone of your calibre certainly deserves to be recognised in this forum.
    Alex

Nothing better than word of mouth recommendations!
    Onya Moose!

:-)
    Furibundus Piscator

sigpic

4.1 Challenger SC, 60HP Yamaha 4Stroke, 80lb Motorguide Xi5.

Comment

Well Done Chocolatemoose . You do look after us Mate. Cheers BreamMaster
      ><)))*> ><.)))*> ><)))*> ~ ~ <0)))*>< <0)))*>< <0)))*><

Comment

Well said Alexzed, one very consciences guy is our Moose. (conscientious - write it out a hundred times before class tomorrow. )
        5.3 walk through cuddy 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

lol thanks alex. really appriciate it. i am not on this forum as often as i once was. i still check in from time to time. i think i might just keep my poly now
          Moose Marine
          www.moosemarine.com.au
          info@moosemarine.com.au
          5/227 Wells Rd. Chelsea Heights, Vic . 3196

Comment

Good to see you again Moose and see that your spelling remains nearly as bad as pFrank's, hard though that is to believe.

Keep up the good work!

Carry on, as your Dad would have said! Gee I miss him.
            When I was a boy....

Comment

i blame my larger than average sized hands and this tiny phone screen. i can blame my dad for that :P
              Moose Marine
              www.moosemarine.com.au
              info@moosemarine.com.au
              5/227 Wells Rd. Chelsea Heights, Vic . 3196

Comment

Moose is a stand up guy which is a testament to his parents. I've never met him but every forum I have been on I come across people singing his praises for both the deals he offers and the wealth of knowledge that he is happy to share.

Keep up the good work mate.
                I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

He's not a bad bloke considering he's from Victoria. Good to see you're still lurking away mate, when i get my new croc proof boat for Darwin i'll be in touch to load it with goodies mate. Loving the look of the new Garmin stuff! that 360 degree underwater radar stuff is AWESOME!
                  Bruce Simpson - Beer Drinking and Bullshitting Expert!
                  Ex Karratha W.A
                  Now Darwin, wild man's country.

Pioneer 197 Sportfish - 175hp Honda

Comment

another vote for moose and the 95sv that he put me onto. his price delivered to qld was better than the best up here and he was a treat? to deal with. thanks again mate

Comment

I'll be after a 75 or 95sv as soon as I pick up my new boat: I'll defo be giving moose @ Regal a bell/pm; thanks chaps
                      Tight lines & screamin' reels!

Comment

Working...
                      X