Aussie Boat Sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Boat Sales

Caveat: ACT/NSW Aussie Boat Sales are different organisations to the Melbourne dealership as I understand it, so this review is NOT applicable to those guys as I've had no interaction with them.

We've not purchased our boat yet, but Sam at Aussie Boat Sales in Melbourne has been absolutely fabulous - cannot speak highly enough of him. He's been super tolerant my constant barrage of questions, willing to work with Polycraft to help with some hull mods I need, willing to adapt his quotes according to my shifting the goal posts several times and has been competitive on pricing to boot. About the only negative thing I can offer is his responses have gotten slower over time.....though I put this down to a bit of a growing familiarity and the volume of emails I've sent him.
    At any rate, his service has been amazing. He came recommended from Steve at Polycraft and it's clear why.

Extra shout out goes to Justin at Brisbane Yamaha who was also excellent to deal with. We're only going with Aussie Boat Sales due to them being closer and having built an early rapport with Sam due to him having the hull we were after in stock (though it turns out we're having to order one anyway; ce la vie).

Thumbs up from us for both of them.
    Last edited by acidstone; 16-11-2018, 12:55.
Working...
X