Cunningham Marine QLD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cunningham Marine QLD

Bought my Smartwave 4200 from the guys at Cunningham Marine sunshine coast. Have to say they were absolute gentlemen in every way. Very sorry I didn't get my motor fitted from them also but think it was important to get one fitted locally in Hervey Bay. Rare to find this kind of service unfortunately......

I had the exact opposite experience from Cunninghams marine (plural) just before they went into liquidation. I know that both businesses were/are run by the same family so hopefully this new team have learnt from the mistakes made by the previous one.
    I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

Yeah I guess I can only base my review on personal experience. Maybe it is a new team?? not sure but they bent over backwards for me. I guess you can liken it to buying an ETEC......one guy raves about them and it's without fault, while 10 people would prefer using them for anchors....lol

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Cunningham Marine going into liquidation again?

I've got a Smartwave 4800 on order since last year and had a lot of delays. I live in Adelaide and the plan was to get the boat via Cunningham Marine then freight it to Adelaide. Just abit worried if they go under as I am $15000 in the hole so far.

Comment

Havenít heard anything but if they are it sounds like a similar MO as when I ordered my hull.
          I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

Working...
          X