Announcement

Collapse

Clock's ticking

I need to have a volunteer to take over as El Presidente by the 20th.

I went to the doc this afternoon and I've had an entirely new pathology added to my already lengthy list. Soon I may be needing a guide dog and a white stick and I've never met a Labrador yet that can type, never mind the spilling and pinctuation;

I really am serious guys - I am no longer able or willing to do the few simple tasks required to keep the site running. Can I have a volunteer even if he thinks that he can palm it off later. It isn't that difficult altho someone with computer skills and an interest could do a lot with the "raw" site.

Over to you, Blue Leader (I was RAF, so that makes sense if you fought in the Battle of Britain like me.)
See more
See less

Wireless Safety lanyard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Safety lanyard

Hi All,
    Over Xmas I bought myself a new toy for the boat. Its been around for a while but I cant believe we ALL don't have them yet. Its a C.A.S.T Wireless lanyard. In their words "This wireless solution eliminates hitch and un-hitch time, accidental disconnects, and annoying entanglements commonly found with yesterday’s old-school lanyards" Its so easy to fit and it comes with 2 Transmitters, Control Module and Hardware. This Unit will kill the engine & sound an alarm when someone with the transmitter on them, falls in the water. Hit the button to override & recover overboard person, shake off transmitter & away you go again. Good new is I found them @ http://www.boatingsafetysolutions.co...sslanyard.html for only US$160. Retail is US$400. Its accepted in Pro Bass tournaments in the USA so nobody should have any troubles over here as well. Here is a link to their website with more info http://www.wirelesslanyard.com/default.asp Please take a look because something as simple as this will save lives. I know how many times I have taken off and just didn't bother connecting my lanyard. They are annoying & cumbersome, but with this wireless version, just keep it attached to your inflatable PDF or whatever.

Safe Boating
    Mark
Working...
X