Hi All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

I am a fishing nut that enjoys all forms of fishing, I have a 2006 4.1 challenger with Yamaha F40 Tiller and I am looking to see what modifications other like minded Fisho's have done to assist with their fishing addiction. Thanks in advance for any help or knowledge that maybe shared my way.

Cheers

p.s Thanks Doug for getting me up and running

Welcome aboard Steve

Lots of people here have made clever mods to 4.1s so have a look around while you wait for one of them to respond.

(Doug is very helpful if you can get his head out of the liquor cabinet )
    "Exploring all the ways not to do it!"

sigpic

Comment

"(Doug is very helpful if you can get his head out of the liquor cabinet )"

God forgive you kfish. Even half cut I get more right than you do.
      When I was a boy....

Comment

Hi steve2006 and welcome to the forum, as Kfish says there is a lot of info here on 4.1 polys.
        As for Doug being helpful, I doubt it. Notice his avatar’s in black and white, that’s because he’s to mean to buy a colour camera Hahahaha.
        5.3 walk through cuddy 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

Thanks guys for the welcome, I am finding all sorts of clever idea's etc

even the humor is good :-)

Comment

Welcome aboard Steve, I'm sure you'll find Uncle Doug is very helpful/friendly despite what his Mutineers may post on this Blog.
            Just don't buy a Polycraft off him. The one he sold me scares fish off and doesn't like getting wet. Lots of useful information posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by Polyporter View Post
              ......The one he sold me scares fish off......
              If it did the same in his hands that goes a long way to explaining why he accuses those who use sounders of "cheating".
              "Exploring all the ways not to do it!"

sigpic

Comment

Of course it's cheating. It's only slightly better than using Du Pont lures.
                When I was a boy....

Comment

Working...
                X