Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminium trailers

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself, I make Australia's most affordable aluminium boat trailers in Coomera on the Gold Coast, that will last.
    Greg Kernaghan purchased one of my DIY trailers earlier this year and suggested I get on this site and let the members know what's available.
    I can supply all parts - anodised aluminium trailer, torsion axles suspension for ie for 3.4m polly boats from $1,500 incl gst. We can also build them for you.
    I hope I can add value to your boating and get you to the water in safety and in style.

Best regards,
    Peter 0419 721107

Welcome Pete,
    Its always nice to have another option available.
    Do you have any photos of your trailers?
    Cheers
    Dave
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard Peter,

Yes, we like pics!
      "Exploring all the ways not to do it!"

sigpic

Comment

I have just ordered one of his trailers for my Cruisecraft,they look great !
        Cheers
        Giffo

I don't get drunk ! I get awsome !

Comment

Originally posted by Giffo View Post
          I have just ordered one of his trailers for my Cruisecraft,they look great !
          Your a brown lip suck Giffo, those brown rings are on your ankles u are that far up.
          But yes looked like a good aussie trailer, and Giffo was happy. I've seen his welding on previous post, so any thing he hasn't welded that needs welding would be safe.

Comment

The trailer is good so far,it does sit a lot higher than my Redco Sportsman did though which makes it harder to get in and out of the boat ! Great to see you still think so highly of me Bones
            Cheers
            Giffo

I don't get drunk ! I get awsome !

Comment

Still waiting for pics of this so called trailer u have ?
              Any chance of some pic's of trailer ???

Comment

Working...
              X