Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from God's... Waiting Room? A.K.A. Bribie Island

Hey Folks,

Bribie Islander here. I just bought myself an apple green POLYCRAFT 4.50 Drifter CC with a yammy f60 from the Brisbane boat show. I take delivery in 4 weeks. The 450 is big enough to get out and terrorize a few knobbies and kingies but also small enough to get up through the shallows of pumicestone passage. I'm upgrading from a 420 tinny and the suspense is killing me while I wait for the new green machine to be put together. It's going to feel like much more boat than a 420 tinny!

I'll be posting pics as soon as I can!

Cheers

Yeah nice!! Welcome to the site!! You'll certainly notice a difference to the old tinny!! P.s .apple green is the best colour.

Comment

Awesome choice, I fish the passage a fair bit out of a side console 4.55 with a 60 yam so I will keep an eye out for ya!
      Just wingin it.

White 4.55 SC, 60HP Yamaha 4st.

Comment

Hi, I live and fish around Bribie. Your going to notice a huge difference between the 4.5 and your old tinny.
        5.3 walk through cuddy 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

Be warned - polyFrank has a half-inch machine gun on his boat. He likes to put a "warning shot" through (not across) the bows of anyone daring to fish "his" patch.
          When I was a boy....

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post
            Be warned - polyFrank has a half-inch machine gun on his boat. He likes to put a "warning shot" through (not across) the bows of anyone daring to fish "his" patch.
            ive never called mine a half inch machine gun before doug but that's a good one, ill remember that!
            Just wingin it.

White 4.55 SC, 60HP Yamaha 4st.

Comment

Doug still lives in the world of small inch measurements MG, probably something to do with his genitals. Ha ha ha ha.
              5.3 walk through cuddy 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

Working...
              X