Morning campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning campers

Looking for a decent second hand 4.5 center console polycraft.
    Only looking for a 4 stroke around 50-60 HP
    I'm in Cairns so something in the area would be great.

Graham

Howdy, Graham

Nice choice mate! Keep looking until you find 1. Don't settle for something else. The 4.5 CC poly is an INCREDIBLE boat! I've only put 3 hours on my motor, 1 in open water with a bit of chop and WOW! It's an extremely capable and sea worthy boat! Don't listen to people who say theyre a wet ride. the CC is no wetter than any other CC and it actually does throw the spray a long way from the hull.

Comment

I'm pretty committed to the polycraft after reading the reviews, been looking for 18 months.
      Love the colour of your poly!
      How far have you ventured out and from where.

Graham

Comment

I'm at bribie island. I went about 5mile out this morning in very average conditions and the poly just ate it up. There were a few tinnys out there putting and banging through the slop but the poly was loving it... doof doof doof doof. sounds awesome! haha
        I'll be doing regular runs between bribie and moreton island which is about 15mile and getting out wide of moreton island on flat days. And those 2 or 3 days a year when the ocean truly glasses out I have plans to head out quite wide. 40mile+

Comment

Bribie would be ideal for your rig, plus you will feel comfortable venturing out on a good day.
          Bribie to Moreton can get rough.
          Fantastic your in love with your new toy, enjoy

Graham

Comment

Working...
          X