Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Poly Boat Owner Forum for Polycraft, Smartwave, Mac & Bushman boats

Hi Poly Boat Owner Visitors & Welcome to the forum. If you like what you see why don't you join, its free. Click on the signup button in the top RIGHT corner and follow instructions below. You are welcome to browse the site and see topics but content is now restricted to members only.

Automatic registration is turned on.

1. Choose a username that is at least 5 characters or more long
2. Choose a password that is 8 characters long which also contains a capital and a number.
3. Enter your contact email address
4. Enter the text in Captcha screen - yes it is case sensitive
5. Click on terms and conditions to agree
6. Click on "Complete Signup" button
7. Check your email for the activation link, click on the link to activate account.
8. Post a hello in the welcome area and tell us a bit about yourself, boat or looking , fishing etc...

We look forward to hearing from you. Please enjoy the forum and its members, just don't do anything that's offensive or "spammy".

Any probs contact us on email: polyboatowner@gmail.com

Habes, Dfer and IamSam
Site Admins
See more
See less

Cough, splutter, sneeze, gasp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you'd better take it up with the ABC today. They were quite clear - no boating, no fishing unless a professional see this link
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-...water/12107568https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-...water/12107568

Feel free to apologise anytime Frank
    When I was a boy....

Comment

That’s changed since then, I got an email from the Bribie Marine Rescue yesterday clarifying it.
      Also the below link about beaches and boating.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9Ao431QeP17s8I

Feel free to admit your wrong again.
      5.3 walk through cuddy 115hp Suzuki 4 stroke 80lb Minn Kota

Comment

First of all, spelling. "Your wrong again" should be "you're", but I'll forgive you as you come from Bribie, where all education is done in old folks' homes.

Secondly, join with me in rejoicing our gummint can run an epidemic, but not the country, when a decision like that can be reversed within four hours.

Thirdly, I will (grudgingly) admit "I was wrong", but "again", NEVER. The last mistake I made was when I thought I was wrong.
        When I was a boy....

Comment

Originally posted by Doug View Post
          First of all, spelling. "Your wrong again" should be "you're", but I'll forgive you as you come from Bribie, where all education is done in old folks' homes.

Secondly, join with me in rejoicing our gummint can run an epidemic, but not the country, when a decision like that can be reversed within four hours.

Thirdly, I will (grudgingly) admit "I was wrong", but "again", NEVER. The last mistake I made was when I thought I was wrong.
          Framed.... I see it but I don’t believe it.

Saw something online saying fishing in NSW is ok
          http://www.fishingworld.com.au/news/...rmitted-in-nsw
          Habes
          Far North Coast NSW

Comment

Well I was expecting the authorities at the boat ramp to check your ”fishing for food”, which is what the rule says.
            I was going to say that I was catching fish for old man Doug and his demented mates. Poor sods need a regular supply of fish or they will all croak it.
            They will instantly feel sorry for them and let me go.

Comment

Where's me bloody fish then, Frank. Or should I talk to your wife?
              When I was a boy....

Comment

Boating weather no good this side of Easter, so mid next week at the soonest for a fish.
                Boating activity not down by a great deal, but most of the activity round here was to do with fishing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by polyFrank View Post
                  Well I was expecting the authorities at the boat ramp to check your ”fishing for food”, which is what the rule says.
                  I was going to say that I was catching fish for old man Doug and his demented mates. Poor sods need a regular supply of fish or they will all croak it.
                  They will instantly feel sorry for them and let me go.
                  Hi Frank, I heard second hand that 55 social distancing infringements were handed out by QPS at spinnaker on sunday. Unfortunately I think it will only be a matter of time before all rec boating will be stopped because a handful will ruin it for everyone. The trailers were parked out to and on the grass beside bribie road over the weekend.
                  4.8 CC Brumby, 3m Piranha. Sunshine Coast.

Comment

Yea, I'm worried that might happen. They closed beaches because people are not doing the right thing.

Comment

Got pulled up Easter Sat by local constabulary well up river. Came over for a chat and question time as boat is still reg in qld. Nah mate I said , been in the south for 28 yrs now, my 2nd head and 11th toe is waiting for me at the border when I re-enter qld.

Thought too myself if they try to fine me for not changing the rego , they don’t have jurisdiction as waterways do lic and rego in NSW. Best not to push ya luck

Habes
                      Far North Coast NSW

Comment

Working...
                      X