Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the Poly Boat Owner Forum for Polycraft, Smartwave, Mac & Bushman boats

Hi Poly Boat Owner Visitors & Welcome to the forum. If you like what you see why don't you join, its free. Click on the signup button in the top RIGHT corner and follow instructions below. You are welcome to browse the site and see topics but content is now restricted to members only.

Automatic registration is turned on.

1. Choose a username that is at least 5 characters or more long
2. Choose a password that is 8 characters long which also contains a capital and a number.
3. Enter your contact email address
4. Enter the text in Captcha screen - yes it is case sensitive
5. Click on terms and conditions to agree
6. Click on "Complete Signup" button
7. Check your email for the activation link, click on the link to activate account.
8. Post a hello in the welcome area and tell us a bit about yourself, boat or looking , fishing etc...

We look forward to hearing from you. Please enjoy the forum and its members, just don't do anything that's offensive or "spammy".

Any probs contact us on email: polyboatowner@gmail.com

Habes, Dfer and IamSam
Site Admins
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I signed up some time ago to the forum and wasn't active on here. Just reset the password and logged in again. My previous and first boat was a 455 Polycraft Frontrunner which I had for 18 months. I now have had a 530 Polycraft cc which I bought new in mid 2017 and use for offshore fishing in FNQ. Appreciate this forum as I found some useful info on here already regarding how to lubricate the skids better, and might post the mods that I installed on my current boat for anyone looking to use, and a list of pros/cons with the boat for people considering the larger polycraft centre consoles. Cheers, Tom.

Hey Tom.

You obviously know the polycrafts well after having 2 in the family. Lubricating the skids is like chalk and cheese to dry ones. I remember the first time I launched after spraying them the boat slid off with a slight nudge.
    I believe in Karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.

Comment

Hi Tom, I started my Polycraft journey with a 455cc, had it for 11 years. Have now upgraded to a 4.8 Brumby. Great boat and just fits into my garage. Lubricating the skids now means I have to tie the boat to the jetty before I can release the winch rope. Also makes winching back on so much easier.
      I wasn't born stupid I took lessons!!

Comment

Hey Tom,

welcome back. Please share some pics or video links. Silicon spray or WD40 works best on the skids for me. Not that I have the boat wet in while due to bad weather. What do you chase up that way? Barra or Offshore?

rgds
        Habes
        Habes
        Far North Coast NSW

Comment

Working...
        X